Take cooling underwater with the MAG CORELIQUID Series from MSI. Stay cool under pressure with a liquid cooler design constructed from high quality materials that remain durable and deliver unstoppable cooling performance even under extreme operating conditions. Wreak havoc without sacrificing style with the intuitive 270-degree rotating blockhead inlaid with a deep aggressive aesthetic and ARGB lighting. The MAG CORELIQUID Series design has been engineered to painstaking depths to look cool and stay cool without compromise.
Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the blockhead up to 270 degrees, and keep it upright.
RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN
The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
Pump Motor Resonance Elimination
A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
High Thermal Dissipation
A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
Evaporation Proof Tubing
Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
MORE SILENCE THAN EXPECTED
MAG CORELIQUID 240RH's noise level is significantly lower than that of competitor's by 10%.
LIFE MADE EASIER WITH THE HUB
MAG CORELIQUID RH series is equipped with MSI's exclusive multi-function Hub, which provides temperature sensing adjustments and intelligent ARGB lighting adjustments, providing you with a more convenient and concise method of operation.
- Control the system fan curve through MSI Dragon Center to help with system cooling.
- Control fan ARGB lighting effects through MSI Dragon Center or other brands' ARGB software.
- Connect the LED switch cable or the Reset switch cable from the chassis to easily switch the ARGB control's method (using the system's software control or the built-in ARGB effect of the Hub) and fast switching of the fans' speed.
- With the liquid cooler's built-in adapter cable, the ARGB cable and power cable are integrated and connected to the rear of the chassis, reducing the cable installation on the front motherboard and maintaining the simplicity of the front of the system.
Hub and Related Accessories
- DC Jack to SATA power cable: provides power to the hub
- USB Type C to USB 2.0 cable: connect the MSI Dragon Center software control between the motherboard and the hub
- Thermal Sensor Cable: attach the cable's connector end to the surface of other parts within the case to sense the temperature of the parts, and use MSI Dragon Center or the built-in fan curve in the hub to control the speed of the fans connected to the Hub
- JRAINBOW cable: connect other brands motherboards and hubs, and control the fans' ARGB lighting through other brands' ARGB control software
- HUB: main control component
Hub and Related Accessories
- 4-pin system fan connectors x 4: connects with fan power cable
- Thermal sensor connector: connects with thermal sensor cable
- Reset/LED switch connector: connects with chassis' Reset switch cable or LED switch cable
- Type-C USB connector: connects USB Type C to USB 2.0 cable
- DC-in connector: connects DC Jack to SATA power cable
- 3-pin ARGB-out LED connectors x 4: connects with fan ARGB cable
- 3-pin motherboard ARGB connector: connects with JRAINBOW cable
- Hub power button: the button that controls the hub's power when the hub is used alone or when the LED switch cable is not connected
- LED sync button: the button that connects with the motherboard when the hub is used alone or when the LED switch cable is not connected
- LED mode button: the button that switches the fans' ARGB lighting effects when the hub is used alone or when the LED switch cable is not connected
Robust yet built for flexibility, MAG CORELIQUID Series has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards.
LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156, LGA1200, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066
AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2