RGB & Fan Controller
Gain better control over your system with an improved microprocessor, providing CAM-powered control of two RGB lighting channels and three fan channels. Fan channels support either voltage-regulated or PWM fans for greater versatility.
- Two NZXT RGB lighting channels, up to 40 individually addressable LEDs per channel, 80 LEDs total. Lighting channels now support up to six* addressable RGB LED Strips or five Aer RGB Fans. *200mm LED Strips
- Three fan channels* with max 10W per channel output. * If a fan splitter is used, all fan control in the channel is regulated based on the fan connected to the 4-pin channel.
- Mix and match any NZXT RGB LED accessories* within each channel, including NZXT Underglow, Cable Comb, LED strips in various lengths, and Aer RGB fans while syncing all lighting accessories across different channels. * Gen 2 and Gen 1 lighting products cannot be combined on a single channel.
- The intuitive NZXT CAM application monitors and controls your build, enabling you to choose from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
AER RGB 2 Fans
Integrating seamlessly into the HUE 2 ecosystem, Aer RGB 2 fans deliver optimal airflow and advanced lighting customizations. Connect up to five fans per channel or mix-and-match with any HUE 2 accessory* in any channel and synchronize them using CAM for amazing lighting effects that work in perfect harmony. With fluid dynamic bearings and winglet tips, Aer RGB 2 fans offer enhanced cooling while minimizing noise.
- CAM-powered for seamless software control and nearly infinite customization
- Uniquely shaped, custom engineered light guide creates stunning visual effects, with uniform light dispersion
- Compatible with all HUE 2 controllers and accessories.
- Daisy chain and group fans together for additional lighting effects
- PWM fan with optimized cooling and whisper-low 22 dBA
- Fluid dynamic bearing engineered to last over six years
*HUE 2 Accessories are not compatible with the HUE+
*HUE 2 supports up to a maximum of 40 LEDs per channel, five Aer RGB 2, or six HUE 2 accessories total.