Bought to prepare for upgrading to a new Ryzen processor when they become available as I had an older X370 board. This is my first MSI motherboard and I was instantly impressed with the weight of the product, it does give you a sense of quality.
Things I liked
- the enormous heatsinks
- the fixed backplate (I don't know why this has not been a thing all along really)
- the bios flash USB socket and button is handy, I dint need it but I can see it coming in handy for some
- position of the chassis fan connectors
Things I didn't like
- the SATA ports ended up in a bit of an awkward spot to get the connectors in, though that's just luck of the draw with the case you have really
- would have preferred the RGB header at the top of the board rather than the bottom.
Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase, It was easy to work with, presented no issues installing and It seems all the fan profiles out of the box are all good, I literally only had to set the ram speed and everything else is as it came.