The new CiT Master is an excellently designed Mid–Tower Gaming case with a front panel made of both Mesh & ABS, accompanied by two ARGB LED strips. The latest addition to the CiT family has the perfect balance of aesthetics and performance.
Airflow is at the forefront of the design, with half of the front panel made using fine mesh this allows large volumes of air to be easily taken in to your system.
The master has room for various cooling configurations with space for up to eight fans. This case is more than capable of keeping even the most demanding system cool.
No controller is needed, built in to the LED strips is an IC connection that allows you to sync your ARGB fans with your ARGB LED strips.
You can change the colour mode using the LED button or through your motherboard with 3 Pin AURA and VDG connectors included.
The left side, made from 4mm tempered glass allows the user to show off their build and show off the light coming from the two included ARGB fans.
The I\O panel, located on the top gives you easy access to the two USB2.0, one USB3.0 ports and HD Audio (Headphone and Microphone) allowing for connection to a variety of different devices. The chassis supports GPUs that are a 305mm in length and CPU coolers that are max. height of 165mm.
- Design - The Master is a well thought out PC case with room to fit an ATX motherboard and a large mesh cut out situated on the front enables direct airflow. Two ARGB fans and two ARGB LED strips included create a stunning gaming atmosphere, the Master stands tall in any gaming environment.
- Cooling Support - With plenty of cooling support, the CiT Master has the ability to install up to eight fans and room to install up to a 240mm water cooling radiator at the front and top. A 120mm radiator can be fitted at the back of the case.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your colour customisation to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3 Pin to your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like. Not only does the Master include a 3 Pin AURA but it comes with a VDG connection, compatible with ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte RGB Fusion.
- Easily Sync Your LED Lighting - A smarter and cleaner way to sync your components (fans and LED strips) no hub is required. This unique design enables you to connect your fans and LED strips using the built in IC that is included in the LED strip and by using the 3 Pin 5V Male and Female connections you can control them using the included LED button or through your motherboard set up.
- Tempered Glass - A full left side tempered glass panel has been included allowing the user to show off their internal components and it allows you to show off the glow from the ARGB fans.