Sometimes the best solutions are the easiest - like this dry erasable magnetic project mat that gives you an easy way to keep tiny screws and other small parts organized. It’s an ideal tool for assembly or repair of smart phones, laptops, drive enclosures, drones, small form factor robotics or other small electronics.
Keep Repair Projects Organized from Start to Finish
Now when you are assembling or taking devices apart, you can keep the parts in order. Screws and other small items are held in one place on the slightly magnetized tool pad, helping to prevent loss or errors.
Customize Your Layout and Write Notes to Enhance Efficiency
The electronics repair mat also works as a magnetic dry erase sheet, so you can write down project notes to keep everything on track (marker included). The grid-less design allows you to customize the layout of your components and you can jot down the screw locations to save time on repairs and refurbs. The mat is also compatible with other dry-erase markers so you can customize it with any color you choose.
The 9.5” x 10.5” (24 cm x 27 cm) magnetic project mat provides an effective work surface, with a 2.2 mm thickness. Its compact size works well for stationary or portable use.
Durable and Easy-to-Clean Surface
The electronics repair mat, made of magnetic rubber with a white PVC top surface, provides durability with a surface that wipes off easily.
STMAGMAT is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- An essential tool for assembly or repair of notebooks, docks, hard drive enclosures, drones and other small electronics
- Ideal for IT repair shops
- Keep electronics repairs organized with this professional magnetic project mat (2.2 mm thickness)
- Magnetic surface holds tiny screws and other small metal parts in one place, to keep them in order
- Write down notes including screw location on the white dry erase surface (marker included)
- Convenient size for portable use: 9.5" x 10.5" (24 cm x 27 cm)
- Easy-to-clean surface