Expand the connectivity of your USB-C™ laptop with?this?new generation USB-C?Gen 2?hub?offering 10Gbps?supporting greater bandwidth to connected devices and faster?data transfer?speeds. This bus-powered 4-Port USB-C hub plugs into the USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your device, adding one USB-C port and three USB-A ports, so you can quickly connect more USB devices.
Convenient Portability and Easy Setup??
This compact, lightweight USB Type-C hub is a convenient and portable addition to your laptop accessories.? The USB-C cable is built-in, and hub is bus-powered, so it draws its power directly from your computer’s USB-C port, with no external power required. That means fewer cables to carry with you when you travel. The hub can draw up to 15 Watts of power from the connected host and operating multiple bus powered devices at one time with the total available power dependent on the connected host.
The extended length attached cable?of?9.8” (25 cm) provides more flexibility for longer reach connection requirements and plug and play installation.?
Connect Both USB-C & USB-A Peripherals
With ports for both USB-C and USB-A peripherals, this hub is backwards compatible supporting both legacy and new USB devices. You can connect flash drives, video capture devices and external hard drives, with fast data transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps. This 4-port USB Type-C hub enhances your productivity, giving you the connections you need while you work.
HB31C3A1CB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for mobile workers, for use in the office and at home
- Compact size works well in small or shared workspaces such as hot desks
- Adds one USB-C and three USB-A ports to your Mac, Windows, Linux or other USB-C laptop or USB-C enabled tablet (ie. iPad Pro)
- USB Type-C hub supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10Gbps
- Compact, portable design with an extended attached host cable of 9.8" (25 cm)
- USB Hub is bus-powered with no external power required
- Plug-and-play installation with no drivers required