Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 3 Tower CPU Cooler | BK004
IMPRESSIVE COOLING POWER
And elegant looks
Shadow Rock 3 provides impressive cooling of 190W TDP and is designed for those searching for high performance air cooling and a low noise level. The brushed aluminum top cover with a bi-color surface adds a touch of elegance to this premium cooler.
Even at 100% PWM function, noise is a mere 24.4dB(A)
A high fin pitch and low air resistance ensure the best possible performance in combination with the chosen fan. The decoupled Shadow Wings 2 120mm PWM high-speed fan operates at only 24.4 dB(A) even at the maximum speed of 1,600 rpm.
Perfect for silent air-cooled systems
The Shadow Rock 3 can be installed on all popular motherboards and its asymmetrical construction saves a lot of space. The memory slots in front of the cooler will not be blocked.
HEAT PIPE DIRECT TOUCH
Maximizes conductance of heat
Thanks to Heat pipe Direct Touch (HDT) technology the heat from the CPU is absorbed directly by the five 6mm high-performance nickel-plated copper heat pipes.
CONVENIENT TO HANDLE
Easy to install
The be quiet! screwdriver included in the scope of delivery helps you install the cooler and the mounting kit on the motherboard easily from above.
- Impressive cooling performance of 190W TDP
- Five 6mm high-performance nickel-plated copper heat pipes with HDT technology
- Decoupled Shadow Wings 2 120mm PWM high-speed fan
- Emits only 24.4dB(A) at maximum fan speed
- Asymmetrical construction avoids blocking memory slots in front of the cooler
- Elegant brushed aluminum top cover with bi-color surface
- Easily installable installation kit that can be mounted from above
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty