The GameMax Diamond Mid-Tower gaming case is available in black or white, designed to make building easier, this case is finished with a premium design and considered air flow vents for those gamers wanting to go to the next level without breaking the bank.
The Diamond’s striking front panel offers fantastic air flow and stunning lighting effects with the built in ARGB strips and angled pattern to cast game changing shadows. Structured to improve your systems cooling capabilities, a mesh grill runs down the left side of the front panel and allows your fans to take in as much air as it needed.
Synchronise your fan and RGB LED strip using the 3 Pin AURA male and female connectors, once connected you can easily change the colour mode by using the LED button.
The left side panel is made of 3mm, edge to edge, tempered glass allowing you to show off your build and intelligent lighting.
The Diamond has a full-length PSU shroud, separated HDD bays and plenty of cut out holes enabling exceptional cable management, you can now create a clean build that’s easy to manage.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
Compatible with the Following Fans
The GameMax Black Diamond is compatible with the following fans:
- GameMax Mirage Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
- GameMax Mirage White Fins Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
- GameMax Razor 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
- GameMax Velocity 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
- GameMax ARGB 3 In 1 Kit
Compatible with the Following Hubs
The GameMax Black Diamond is compatible with the following hubs:
- Spectrum ARGB Hub
- GameMax ARGB Fan Hub
- Design - The Diamond is a brilliantly designed Mid-Tower PC gaming case with room for an ATX motherboard, an all black or white chassis featuring a unique look. The front panel with a Diamond effect and the built in LED strip along with a rear ARGB fan makes the Diamond a real spectacle in any environment.
- Excellent Airflow - Excellent cooling options are on offer in the Diamond with room to mount a total of eight fans and room to mount water cooling radiators on the front and top, your case will have no problem cooling those high end components.
- Easy Connection - Easily sync and control your ARGB fan and ARGB strip using the 3 Pin ARGB male and female connectors and SATA for power, once connected easily change using the LED button on top of the Diamond.
- Tempered Glass - A 3mm full left side tempered glass panel to show off your build from all angles.
- Easy Build Design - Get ready to build straight out of the box with an easy build design. A full length PSU shroud and plenty of cut outs, four in total makes cable management no problem and a GPU bracket included, this case really could not be simpler to build in.