Due to airflow-optimized fan blades
The Shadow Wings 2 120mm PWM White fan blades have been optimized to ensure maximum airflow, resulting in a whisper-quiet operation yet solid cooling. They operate at only 15.9 dB(A) even at its maximum speed of 1,100 rpm. The perfect choice for all who appreciate maximum silence for their PC case.
Reducing vibrations to a minimum
Removable anti-vibration mountings on all four edges of the fan reduce vibrations transmitted to the PC case. In addition, the fan is equipped with a rubberized frame that reinforces the anti-vibration concept and ensures vibrations are reduced to an absolute minimum.
RIFLE BEARING TECHNOLOGY
Gives the fan a very long lifespan
The Shadow Wings 2 120mm PWM White is the hallmark of outstanding reliability. This is achieved by its high-quality rifle bearing technology, which assures a very long lifespan of up to 80,000 hours.
For user-friendly installation
With the Shadow Wings 2 anti-vibration mounting system the fan is simple to install. The push-pins ensure a very fast and secure installation without needing screws.
VARIABLE FAN SPEED FUNCTION
Varies the fan speed
Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) allows compatible 4-pin controllers to vary the speed intelligently and thus minimize the noise level of the fan. With PWM your system can ramp up the cooling when it’s needed, or operate at maximum quietness when it’s not.
- Low-noise operation of up to 15.9dB(A)
- Airflow-optimized fan blades
- Anti-vibration mounting system prevents transmission of vibrations
- Rubberized fan frame minimizes vibrations
- High-grade rifle-bearing technology
- Secure and easy installation with push-pins
- PWM controlled fan speed through the motherboard
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty