The GameMax Ice ARGB Mid-Tower gaming case is made with an easy to build in chassis design, a well built and clean looking fascia the Ice is the perfect mix of looks and functionality. A honeycomb pattern backed by a dust filter on the right side of the case means you can mount a radiator or individual fans for an extra boost in cooling. The Ice includes two ARGB LED strips, two running down either side of the chassis creating a stunning final build.
Packed full of cooling configuration options the Ice has room to fit nine fans in total with three GameMax Razor ARGB Fans pre-installed to offer instant system cooling right out of the box.
Sync your cooling fans and LED Strips using the included hub and with one master 3-Pin ARGB motherboard connector. As well as motherboard control, you can also use the RF remote controller and the reset button on the I/O panel to control your fans and LED. Please note the included hub supports a total of 6 fans.
Located on top of the Ice are two USB3.0 ports and HD Audio / Mic jack ports.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience for a great price.
Compatible with the Following Fans
The GameMax Ice is compatible with the following fans:
- GameMax Mirage Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
- GameMax Mirage White Fins Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
- GameMax Razor 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
- GameMax Velocity 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
- GameMax ARGB 3 In 1 Kit
Compatible with the Following Hubs
The GameMax Ice is compatible with the following hubs:
- Spectrum ARGB Hub
- GameMax ARGB Fan Hub
- Design - The Ice is a brilliantly designed Mid-Tower PC gaming case with room for an ATX motherboard, the Ice is features a unique honeycomb pattern on the right side designed for mounting fans or water-cooling devices and with two ARGB LED strips, the Ice is a real spectacle in any gaming environment.
- Thermal Solution - Versatile cooling options are on offer inside the Ice, the chassis can fit a massive nine 120mm fans in total, with three GameMax Razor fans included and multiple radiator configurations with room for up to a 360mm radiator at the front and top you really can enhance your cooling further.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your LED customisation to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3pin to your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like.
- LED Lighting Control - Included in the Ice is a 6 x 3 Pin fan port and with a SATA power connection for easy installation, you now have the ability to connect to on board RGB headers with a 3 Pin AURA connector included.
- RF Remote Control - As well as been able to control your fans from your chassis using the built in hub and 3 Pin AURA connector, you can control your fan speed, LED speed or colour mode without any fuss using the RF (radio frequency) remote control.
- Tempered Glass - A 4mm full left side tempered glass panel to show off your build from all angles.
- Easy Maintenance - Located on the top and right-hand side of the Ice are magnetic dust filters helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.