FireCuda 520 M.2 Gen4 PCIe NVMe SSD
The slim, fast Seagate® FireCuda® 520 PCIe Gen4 SSD is nearly 45% faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe SSD. It provides plug-and-play compatibility with the latest generation of powerful AMD Ryzen™ processors as well as PCIe Gen4 motherboards, and delivers an extreme boost in performance with the latest 3D TLC NAND technology. Backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0 platforms. Perfect for pro-level gamers.
Faster Gaming with PCIe Gen4 Unleash the speed of PCIe 4.0 with the FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen4 SSD, our newest M.2 SSD built for pro-level gaming and nearly 45% faster than previous PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe solid-state drives.
- Up to 5,000/4,400MB/s sequential read/writes
- Up to 9x faster sequential reads than SATA SSD
- Compatible with all AMD X570 chipset motherboards
NAND Acceleration Upgrade to PCIe Gen4 x4 on next-gen 3D TLC NAND in a M.2 2280 form factor, with sequential read/write speeds up to 5,000/4,400MB/s.
Leading Performance Dominate with plug-and-play gaming storage that is compatible with the AMD X570 chipset and all PCIe 4.0 motherboards and is backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0 platforms.
Drive Health Monitoring SeaTools™ SSD is a free software package that tests and analyzes the health of your Seagate SSD. It is completely data safe and easily installs on system.
- Drive health monitoring
- Drive performance monitoring
- Firmware and software updates
- Performance internal solid state drive: 2TB, 1TB, 500GB
- Maximum sequential read and write speeds up to 5000MB/s and 4400MB/s
- MTBF of 1.8M hours and TBW of up to 2800TB
- Ideal for high-performance gaming PCs and creative pro workstations
- Seagate validated E16 can hit up to 5/4.4Gbps read/write speeds