Keeping it down
You'll rarely hear a sound from the Ion SFX Gold, mainly due to a semi-passive mode that only activates the fan when it's really necessary. Even then, the true FDB bearings will make sure it remains very discrete.
- The semi-passive Zero RPM mode maintains total silence under light loads.
- The custom-tailored 120 mm fan with FDB bearings ensures discrete operation even under heavy use.
Full modular design
Reduced clutter results in a clean and simple installation.
The power of flexibility
Thanks to an ultra-high strand count wire and special insulation, our UltraFlex DC wire bends and twists effortlessly to fit your installation instead of fighting it.
- Combining an increased strand-count and reduced diameter of just 0.08 mm allows thinner, more flexible cables.
- Specially formulated insulation increases flexibility without impacting efficiency or current capacity.
- Cables flex and flow with ease for near-effortless routing and superior cable management opportunities.
- Cables bend and twist to make for easy connections in tight spaces with less resistance and strain.
10 year warranty
All Ion SFX Gold power supplies are 80 PLUS® Gold Certified and backed with a 10-year warranty and full electrical protection suite for your peace of mind.
Premium Japanese 105°C capacitors provide enhanced reliability and durability.
Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection.
Includes SFX-to-ATX mounting bracket.