HyperX® FURY DDR4 auto-overclocks itself to the highest published frequency, up to 3466MHz1, providing a Plug N Play boost for gaming, video editing, and rendering. FURY DDR4 is XMP-ready and available in 2400MHz–3466MHz speeds, CL15–16 latencies, single module capacities of 4GB–16GB, and kit capacities of 16GB–64GB. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2400MHz and 2666MHz speeds and is compatible with the latest Intel and AMD CPUs. HyperX FURY DDR4 stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty, FURY DDR4’s your worry-free, cost-effective upgrade of choice.
Updated low-profile heat spreader
The sleek-looking new heat spreader is a great upgrade for your battle station’s style.
High-performance, cost-effective upgrade
HyperX FURY DDR4 is the perfect choice for a system builder, or someone looking for an upgrade to jumpstart their sluggish system.
Our engineers have predefined Intel Extreme Memory Profiles designed to maximize the performance of our memory modules, reaching speeds up to 3466MHz.
Plug N Play – Automatic overclocking up to 2666MHz1
A simple and easy Plug N Play upgrade, HyperX FURY DDR4 will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
1. HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer's system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer's BIOS. AMD Ryzen systems will boot at the JEDEC default speed/latency with FURY. In order to enable the factory overclock speed and latency, Profile 1 must be selected in the BIOS.
- Updated low-profile heat spreader design
- Cost-efficient, high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- Intel XMP-ready profiles optimized for Intel's latest chipsets
- Available in fast speeds up to 3466MHz
- Plug N Play functionality at 2400MHz and 2666MHz