POWERING THE USB-C REVOLUTION
The Omni 20 USB-C+ brings you one step closer to a world where a single port can be used to charge laptops, tablets, gaming devices and more. It provides rapid, seamless and safe power and data transfer without juggling multiple accessories.
BEST IN CLASS USB-C
Our PD enabled USB-C ports can provide up to 60W output and 45W input. Compared with similar products, it can provide over twice the wattage output. Capable of powering even the most demanding USB-C laptops like Apple, Lenovo, Dell and Chromebooks.
USB HUB FOR FILE TRANSFER
With the USB hub you can sync and manage your files on multiple devices. Turn 1 USB-C port into 3 USB outlets, freeing up your laptop ports. Simply plug your laptop into the hub port, and use the two USB-A ports or the second USB-C port to connect your external USB devices.
NO CABLES, NO PROBLEM
With our easy to use wireless charging, you can feel safe leaving your charging cables at home. Our wireless charger supports a wide range of phones and wireless accessories, giving you a truly wireless experience no matter where you are. Providing up to 10W output, you can recharge at the same speed as the fastest wireless chargers available.
The Omni 20 USB-C can accept up to 45W and recharges in under 3 hours. With pass-through charging you can both input and output power simultaneously from any of the ports.
A POWER BANK WITH A BRAIN
Feel safe with our state of the art technology that lets you monitor everything happening on your Omni 20 USB-C. With our Patented 11 Layers of Protection, the Omni 20 USB-C will keep itself and your devices safe, in any situation.
- Industry first Dual USB-C power bank with 100 watt combined output with integrated HUB feature
- Equipped with fast charging USB ports and 60W USB-C Outlet
- High quality 20,000 mAh battery
- The Omni 20 USB-C will keep you powered on-the-go
- Provides hub mode for file transfer, allowing you to transfer files between the devices connected to the Omnicharge
- Provides real-time data, displayed through an OLED screen, allowing you to monitor battery level, temperature, input/output power and remaining time