Privacy You Can Trust
With mobile devices being used more in public, privacy protection has become an increasingly important issue. “Shoulder surfing” as it has become labeled, is a growing form of identity theft in which private on-screen information is either viewed or photographed over the shoulders of anyone using a mobile device.
Prevent Prying Eyes
Whether you use a smartphone, laptop or tablet, you can protect your privacy in public with Fellowes® PrivaScreen™ Filters.
Clear Front View, Total Blackout Side View
PrivaScreen™ Filters blackout the screen image when viewed from side angles to prevent prying eyes from reading your screen. Yet on-screen data is clearly visible from a straight-on view, allowing you to work worry-free, even on the go.
- Blacks out screen image when viewed from the side to prevent prying eyes from reading your screen, while keeping a crystal clear screen image from straight-on view
- Protects screen from scratches and fingerprints and is easy to attach and remove; TAA Compliant
- Reversible; matte side helps reduce glare and filter is compatible with touchscreen laptops and monitors
- Privacy filter fits widescreen laptops with a diagonal screen measurement of 14.1" (viewable area only) and a 16:9 aspect ratio; Actual filter dimensions are 12-3/16" W x 6-7/8" H
- Supports compliance with privacy regulations including HIPAA