We know what contributes to wrist and hand pain and set out to design a mouse that would transform workplace productivity. The Penguin mouse was developed to overcome the many problems that are associated with regular use of traditional shaped mice. Mouse design influences the forearm position - a standard mouse requires the hand to be held in a pronated position. The Penguin mouse puts your hand in a natural and restful position like a handshake.
- Vertical alignment encourages a more ergonomic operating position
- Prevents repetitive strain by enabling right and left hands to share the workload
- Antimicrobial protection to inhibit growth of bacteria
- Precision performance laser
- Adjustable 400, 600, 800 or 1200 dpi settings
- Easily transition between right and left-handed use with the bow tie switch
- Easy-glide symmetrical base