Redefining the Desktop PC
Challenging the essence of how we define a desktop PC, GIGABYTE engineers have developed an ultra compact PC with a stylish design based high polish surface chassis. Ideal for a broad range of computing applications at home or in the office, the BRIX expounds sheer simplicity and convenience, sets a new standard for desktop miniaturization that makes it perfect as a discreet HTPC / multimedia hub, an ultra-low power PC for the family, an office PC or as a digital signage unit. The BRIX is an ultra compact,versatile DIY PC kit that redefines the desktop PC in terms of miniaturization with a form factor that is small enough (56mm x 107mm x 114mm) to sit in the palm of your hand.
Intel® Celeron Processor
Based on the Silvermot micro-architecture which utilises the 14nm process technology, these SoC feature significant improvements in computational power, energy efficiency, enhanced graphical and media performance making the BRIX ideal for thin clients, retail transactional clients, and digital signage.
Advanced Features For Power Users
The Brix is engineered to take full advantage of what the hardware and its UEFI BIOS are capable of. And therefore, it’s designed to deliver the most intuitive and integrated operating systems in the world.
The BRIX is packed with wall mount adapter whether undergo rigorous testing for safety and reliability. The BRIX also bundled with a VESA bracket, it can easily be mounted behind a monitor or HDTV making it discreetly hidden from view. This offers a simple and elegant way to turn any VESA-compliant display or TV into a full-featured PC or digital signage unit.
- Features 14nm Intel® J3160 to deliver to the most intuitive and integrated operating systems in the world
- Supports 2.5! thickness 7.0/9.5mm Hard Drives (1 x 6Gbps SATA3)
- Ultra compact PC design - 0.69L(56.1x 107.6 x 114.4mm)
- 1x SO-DIMM DDR3L 1.35V Slots (1066/1600 MHz)
- Intel® IEEE 802.11ac, Dual Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooh 4.0 NGFF M.2 card
- Supports dual displays via a VGA and a HDMI port
- Gigabit LAN
- Audio jack (Headphone/MIC)
- VESA mounting bracket (75 x 75mm + 100 x 100mm)