With a built-in scanner, optional laser engraving add-on capability, and an open source filament system that allows you to print in third-party ABS and PLA 1.75mm filaments, the da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 is the perfect machine for becoming your own manufacturer. The da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 is made for those seeking high-end 3D printing performance. It has fully adjustable heating, speed, and retraction settings and it is equipped with an aluminum print bed for decreased chances of warpage. The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 has built in wireless local area network (Wireless LAN) connectivity, allowing it to connect to your laptop or desktop computer from anywhere in your home, school, or office. The new and improved XYZware for Pro enables you to adjust multiple settings, such as speed, print support, and retraction. It has improved slicing speeds and is compatible with third party g-codes and manages all of your laser engraver add-on settings and design. The da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 has an optional laser engraver module can be used to engrave your creative designs onto various materials such as paper, cardboard, leather, wooden boards, and plastic surfaces with a 20 x 20 cm engraving area.
- The aluminum print bed allows for an even distribution of heat which decreases the chances of warpage
- Extruder design allows you to quickly release it from its container for easy cleaning and replacement
- Capable of using third party 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament
- New and intuitive calibration system that uses specially designed knobs and detection software which guide you in the right direction. Follow the instructions as they appear on the screen and turn the knobs accordingly for an easy calibration experience
- 20 x 20 x 19 cm build size