CORSAIR HX series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation, quiet operation, Platinum-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they're a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads. Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability. Toggle single +12V rail or multi +12V rail mode. In the 'SINGLE' position, the full output capability of the power supply's +12V rail is available to any and all connectors, while in the 'MULTIPLE' position, each individual connector has Over-Current Protection so no more than 40A of current can be delivered on any given cable.
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- Zero RPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction
- 135mm thermally controlled, fluid dynamic bearing fan only spins up as needed
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH