USB3.1 brings many improvements to the previous standard USB3.0. The most noticeable is the new Type-C connector which is much smaller than the previous standard connectors, it is also reversible.
The USB 3.1 Type-C to Ethernet Adapter is a high performance and low expenditure solution. It enables a Fast Ethernet network connection capability for desktops, notebook PC.
- Standard USB 3.1 Type-C interface
- Supports plug-and-play, no driver software is required
- Supports10/100/1000Mbps auto-detectio
- Supports Wake-on-LAN and 'Real Wow!' (Wake-on-LAN) Technology
- Supports twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction (HP Auto-MDIX)
- 15cm lead