This USB-C multiport adapter with HDMI® turns your MacBook Pro, Dell XPS, or other USB-C™ laptop into a workstation, anywhere you go. The USB Type-C multiport adapter provides 4K HDMI video output, a USB Type-C™ port (data/power), two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, a Gigabit Ethernet port and an SD card reader slot, all through one connection to your laptop’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3™ port. Plus, it offers advanced charging through USB Power Delivery 3.0.
The portable docking station connects your laptop to a 4K HDMI monitor (4096 x 2160p) to create a powerful workstation. It can also connect to an ultrawide monitor.
Connect Your Devices
The USB-C to USB 3.0 hub gives you one USB-C port and two USB-A ports to connect your latest and legacy USB devices.
Built-In SD Card Reader
Access your multimedia content with ease. The multiport adapter provides direct access to your SD, SDHC™ and SDXC™ memory cards or microSD cards (with adapter, sold separately).
Charge Your Laptop and Peripherals
With support for USB PD 3.0 (up to 60W), the USB Type-C multiport adapter lets you power and charge your laptop, and power your peripherals when connected to a USB-C power adapter. PD 3.0 features Fast Role Swap to prevent USB data disruption when you switch power sources (USB-C power adapter to bus power).
Reliable Network Connectivity
The Gigabit Ethernet port ensures reliable wired network access.
The DKT30CSDHPD3 is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note:?To ensure full adapter functionality, your laptop’s USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery and DP Alt Mode.
- Connect a 4K HDMI monitor to your MacBook Pro or Windows laptop with this USB-C HDMI multiport adapter
- Utilize USB devices when you travel with 3x USB 3.0 ports - 2x USB-A and 1x USB-C
- Power both the multiport adapter and your laptop, using your laptop's USB-C power adapter (supports USB Power Delivery 3.0)
- Get easy access to your SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards, or microSD cards (with adapter)
- Add wired network connectivity with the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port