Complete In Room Wi-Fi Coverage
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
Effortless Deployment and Scalability
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Installation Made Easy
Upgrade Ethernet wall jacks to high-performance Wi-Fi access points. The EAPs can be fitted to existing EU or US wall junction boxes, making installation quick and non-disruptive
Three Ethernet Jacks, One PoE Outlet
More than just a wireless access point, EAP225-Wall acts as a switch and provides three standard Ethernet jacks together with a Power over Ethernet outlet, capable of powering wired devices such as IP phones, IP cameras, intercoms and more.
The EAP225-Wall blends seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing that’s just 11 mm in thickness.
Gigabit Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
EAP225-Wall delivers combined dual-band speeds of up to 1200Mbps. Armed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, it can exchange data with multiple clients at the same time to allow more devices to connect without any slowdown to the network.
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into standard EU/US-type data wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Free cloud management and Omada App supported for ultra convenience and easy management
- Power over Ethernet (802.3at) support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats
- Provide secure guest network along with Facebook Wi-Fi/SMS authentication options and wireless isolation technology
- Supports management vlan for an enhanced network management