The Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x1 low-profile, dual monitor graphics card renders pristine image quality on either two displays (natively) at resolutions up to 1920x1200 (digital) or 2048x1536 (analog) each. This card also supports up to four analog displays via an aftermarket quad-upgradeable cable, at resolutions of up to 1920x1200 each.
- High-resolution dual monitor support: Up to 1920 x 1200 digital; 2048 x 1536 analog per output
- Universal PCI express: PCIe x1 format allows card to work in any PCIe slot (e.g. PCIe x16, x8, x4, or x1)
- Upgrade option to four monitors: Support four VGA displays via cable (CAB-L60-4XAF); enables up to 1920 x 1200 per output
- 512 MB of memory: For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- Low-profile form factor: To fit in a wide variety of systems; includes bracket for full-height ATX form factor.
- Optimal support for Windows Vista: Aero (WDDM mode), XP, among other OS platforms
- Passive cooling and low power consumption: Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- M-Series multi-card support: Add multiple Matrox M-Series cards into the same system to drive more monitors
- Wide enterprise flexibility: Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software: Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors