Get your notebook or small-form-factor machine fully equipped with HyperX® Impact DDR4 SODIMM and minimise system lag. XMP-ready in capacities of up to 64GB, Plug n Play HyperX Impact DDR4 automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published, up to 3200MHz1, to support Intel and AMD’s latest CPU technologies. Slot in the sleek black PCB for a hassle-free boost, no need to tinker with the BIOS. Upgrade your system’s performance and still run coolly, quietly and efficiently, thanks to HyperX Impact DDR4’s low 1.2 voltage.
1. HyperX DDR4 PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer's system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer's BIOS. Memory overclocking is locked at 2133MHz (Skylake) or 2400MHz (Kaby Lake) on all mobile processors except H Series Core i7 processors (i7-xxxxHQ or i7-xxxxHK).
- Optimized for Intel's Series 100 and 200 chipsets
- 4GB-16GB capacities, frequencies up to 2666MHz
- Automatic overclocking for a hassle-free boost
- XMP-ready profiles for easy custom tuning
- Low 1.2 standard voltage runs more efficiently
- Slim black thermal label and black PCB