The Pacific Gaming R360 D5 Water Cooling Kit is a high performance kit for those who are seeking an efficient, yet quality liquid cooling solution for their watercooled gaming systems. Inside you will find a CPU waterblock, PR22-D5 pump/reservoir combo, 360mm slim radiator, 200mm flexible tubing, 3 Riing 12 LED blue fans, 6 compression fittings, 2 adapter fittings and other accessories.
Tt LCS Certified
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
Pacific W1 CPU Water Block
High-quality CPU water block supports all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that provides error-free, tool-less installation. The specially machined copper base with nickel coating prevents corrosion and guarantees superior thermal performance.
Pacific PR22-D5 Reservoir/Pump Combo
Manufactured from POM and PMMA, the unit includes a 300ml reservoir with an integrated D5 pump, offering exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability for all gaming systems.
Pacific R360 Radiator
Optimized for maximum heat dissipation, the high perfomance 360mm silm radiator ultilizes high-density fin design, and German zinc alloy aluminum and aerospace-grade materials, bringing a new level of cooling performance and reliability to any watercooled gaming PCs.
Riing 12 High Static Pressure LED Radiator Fan Blue
120mm high-static pressure fan with a patented 256 colors LED ring adds style to the systems without compromizing on the perfomance. Hydraulic bearing and anti-vibration mounting system guarantee ultra-low noise whilse strengthening the stability at both low and high airflow operation. 3 fans are included in the kit.
Pacific 1/2” ID x 3/4” OD Compression Fittings (Chrome)
Durable brass compression fitting allows proper connection to G1/4” ports to properly secure to cooling components. 6 compression fittings are included in the kit.
Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – Chrome
Finished in chrome-plated copper, the adapter fitting is in 360° revolvable design, and consists of two sealed O-rings, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90 degree angle for easier tube routing. 2 adapter fittings are included in the kit.
V-Tubler 4T 1/2’’ (13 mm)
200cm ID 1/2” (13mm) OD 3/4” (19 mm) medical grade PVC tube provides custom cooling loops with flexibility and durability.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.