The Seasonic Prime Gold 1000 watt power supply includes premium components for a great performance. The 80 Plus® Gold certification paired with Seasonic stringent Micro Tolerance Load Regulation produces high quality output for power users. Seasonic engineers have developed a Cable-free Connection Design, where a highly conductive copper plate replaces the traditionally used individual cables for a cleaner design and better power efficiency. Fully modular cable connections provide a flexible solution for optimised cable management to reduce clutter and increase internal airflow within the system.
- 80 Plus© Gold - Seasonic was the forerunner of creating the very first 80 Plus© Gold certified power supply on the market and since that time it has built a very popular Gold series lineup that covers a full power range of power supplies with impeccable performance and efficiency. The highly efficient 80 Plus© Gold certification guarantees greater than 87%, 90% and 87% efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% operating loads, respectively. The clear advantage of buying a power supply with 80 Plus© Gold rating is the fact that the less energy gets wasted during power conversion, the lower the operating costs will be for the user.
- Fluid Dynamic Fan Bearing (135mm) - High performance Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) fans are designed to take advantage of the impact absorbance effects of oil. They are extremely reliable and generate considerably less operating noise and heat than ball bearing fans. The lubrication of the bearing surface reduces friction and vibration and therefore lowers overall power consumption. Due to the effortless, quieter rotations and its robust construction, this reliable fan technology also greatly increases the lifespan of the fan.
- How FDB Works - When the fan shaft rotates, high pressure oil drifts along the grooves of the bearing sleeve to generate a thin layer of lubrication between the bearing faces. As the speed increases, so does the dynamic oil pressure and the shaft is lifted from the bearing to create smooth, effortless rotations. The herringbone shape of the groves helps to efficiently channel the lubricant and avert leakage.
- Premium Hybrid Fan Control - Seasonic's vast experience in designing the most silent and efficient power supplies on the market was translated into the development of Hybrid Mode a state-of-the-art fan control that enables users to keep the overall fan noise at the lowest possible level.
- Power Supply Sound - The Seasonic Prime Series is designed with very favourable level of acoustics and it uses carefully selected components and innovative circuit design to minimise sound output. Beyond our rigorous internal tests, the power supply also went through external testing with the most popular graphics cards to ensure that the sound at all loads would be kept at the lowest possible level. The chart compares the sound level of the Seasonic Prime power supply to other ambient sounds.
- Micro Tolerance Load Regulation - Seasonic's latest design keeps the output voltage within a very tight range, achieving under 0.5% (1% for 1000W and above) load regulation. This impressive electrical performance and stability makes this power supply an ideal choice for high-performance systems.
- Cable-free Connection Design - Seasonic's engineers have implemented a new design feature, where instead of cables the back panel and the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) are connected by a copper plate. This breakthrough solution not only lowers the chance of production errors during manual insertion but it also improves output power quality.
- 12 Years Warranty - Our commitment to superior Seasonic quality.