EK-M.2 NVMe Heatsink is a passive heatsink for M.2 NVMe Next Generation Form Factor SSDs. It is a much needed aesthetical and functional heatsink for many PC owners. It is not a secret that M.2 NVMe SSDs can overheat very easily and be subdued to thermal throttling, thus losing performance. The heatsink brings 8-11°C improvement in SSDs temperatures, or even more with sufficient air flow.
The unique design of the heatsink ensures that it is easy to install, it is low profile, easily reusable and aesthetically not intrusive. Simple clips ensure that the heatsink is very easy to install and to re-use if the SSDs is upgraded. The heatsink is ribbed, so it`s not just a flat aesthetical cover, it also acts as a very effective passive cooler. Its simple design ensures a sleek, non-intrusive look that can be easily combined with any aesthetical requirement of the user. The compact design makes it highly compatible so that it does not interfere with other components. EK Water Blocks are offering the new EK-M.2 NVMe Heatsink in black and nickel variants.
The EK-M.2 NVMe Heatsink is compatible with all single sided type 2280 M.2 NVMe SSDs (22mm wide, 80mm long). Because the heatsink consists of a front and backplate as well, the compatibility is limited to M.2 (NGFF) connectors of 4.2mm height (as seen from examples).
- Aluminium front cover
- Aluminium backplate
- Stainless steel clips
- EK-M.2 NVMe Heatsink front cover - nickel
- EK-M.2 NVMe Heatsink backplate - black
- Mounting clips
- Thermal pad 0.5mm
- Thermal pad 1mm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- The heatsink is compatible with all single sided type 2280 M.2 NVMe SSDs (22mm wide, 80mm long).
- The heatsink is compatible with M.2 (NGFF) connectors 4.2mm height (as seen from examples).
- It's mandatory to mount thermal pads on both sides of the M.2 NVMe SSD.
- The ASUS HYPER M.2 PCIe card just for showcase it is not included!