The HD-SMX402 is a compact unit which allows you to connect the output from four High Definition sources and display them up to two HDMI display devices. For example, a set top box, DVD player and game console can be connected to two HDMI equipped displays. You can choose to duplicate outputs or have different sources on each display.
The HDMI SWITCH SPLITTER Matrix routes high definition video in multiple resolutions up to 1080p plus multichannel digital audio from any of the four HDMI sources to two displays. Two outputs give you the choices of sending high definition audio and video signals up to two displays. Any four to any two matrix switching allows for maximum versatility for integrated systems.
• Switch easily between any four HDMI sources
• Distributes any of the four inputs to any or any combination of the two HDMI output displays
• Support HDMI 1.3b
• Support highest video resolution 1080p.
• Support 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
• Support 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep colour.
• Support HDCP
• Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
• Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digitalincluding DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
• External 5V DC@2A Power Supply