The Glacier C350i CPU block from Phanteks delivers extreme cooling performance to keep your CPU running cool and stable. It is made from premium materials with 0.4mm high density fins for the best overclocking performance. VITON sealing from the Automotive and Aerospace Industries ensure the best reliability and longevity.
- Magnetic anodized/chrome plated aluminium cover plates.
- Reliable and flexible mounting system for all orientations.
- High-quality nickel finish.
- Polished acrylic surface.
Integrated RGB Lighting
- Compatible with Phanteks RGB-equipped cases.
- Industry standard RGB-4pin adapter included for synchronisation with RGB motherboards.
- Compatible with MSI Mystic Light and ASUS Aura Sync.
Designed for Performance
- Integrated cooling fins made from a unibody copper base design with enlarged copper base for the best thermal capacity.
- High density cooling fins, fine-tuned to 0.4mm wide and designed with extra-high fins (5mm) for improved conductivity.
- High flow engineering reduces flow resistance for outstanding cooling performance.
- Extreme cooling performance and optimal heat dissipation for heavy loads and overclocking.
- Phantek's PH-NDC thermal compound with nano diamond-like particles.
Viton O-Ring for High Reliability
- Tailored Viton rubber sealing.
- Applied in automotive and aerospace industries.
- Improved durability - resistant to wear and tear during installation.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures and aggresive fluids.
- Viton retains sealing performance for long periods of time.
- Compatiblity: Intel LGA 2011-3, LGA115x
- Block Dimension: 90mm (W) x 35mm (H) x 90mm (D)
- Base Dimension: 70mm (W) x 4mm (H) x 70mm (D)
- Fin Construction: 5mm high, 0.4mm thick, 0.4mm gap
- RGB: +12V, G, R, B
- Weight: 0.2kg