Having received more than 200 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines, Noctua’s flagship model NH-D15 has become a benchmark for elite-class dual tower coolers. The SE-AM4 version is a dedicated special edition for AMD’s AM4 (Ryzen) platform featuring the latest SecuFirm2™ mounting system for AM4. Topped off with two of the renowned quiet NF-A15 PWM 140mm fans, Noctua’s proven NT-H1 thermal compound and a full 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, the NH-D15 SE-AM4 forms a complete premium-quality solution that represents a deluxe choice for both overclockers and silent enthusiasts who strive to tune their AM4 systems to the max.
Please note that being a dedicated special edition for AM4, the NH-D15 SE-AM4 comes with AM4 mounting hardware only, and that for this cooler, Noctua cannot provide free mounting kits for other current sockets such as LGA115x or LGA2011. For the NH-D15 SE-AM4, these mounting kits can only be purchased in retail or online shops (NM-i115x for LGA115x and NM-I2011 for LGA2011). Future mounting upgrades will be provided free of charge as usual if technically possible.
- Award-winning NH-D15 cooler - Tens of thousands of enthusiast users all over the world swear by the NH-D15's quality and performance. Recommended by more than 200 international hardware websites and magazines, it is renowned for being one of the best high-end coolers on the market.
- Dedicated special edition for AM4 - The NH-D15 SE-AM4 brings the NH-D15's signature quiet cooling performance to AMD's new AM4 platform. With its supreme capacity at extreme heat loads, it allows overclockers to push their AM4 systems to the limit and silent enthusiasts to run the fans at super-low speeds.
- 6 heatpipe dual tower design - As compared to conventional single tower heatinks, the NH-D15's fine-tuned six heatpipe dual tower design provides more surface area, better heat-distribution and superior airflow efficiency in dual fan mode.
- Widened fin stack and expanded heatpipe layout - Compared to the NH-D14, the NH-D15's fin-stack has been widened from 140 to 150mm and its heatpipes are now spaced further apart, which allows for a more uniform heat distribution over a larger surface area and thus contributes to the NH-D15's superior efficiency.
- High RAM compatibility in single fan mode - Thanks to its recessed lower fins, the NH-D15 provides 64mm clearance for tall memory heatsinks in single fan mode, making it compatible with most high end RAM modules on the market. In dual fan mode, the NH-D15 should be used with standard height RAM (up to 32mm). *In chassis with more than 165mm CPU cooler clearance, the front fan can be moved upwards to make room for memory modules taller than 32mm.
- Dual NF-A15 140mm fans - The NH-D15 features two of Noctua's premium class NF-A15 140mm fans. Complying with Noctua's AAO standard and featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A15 has quickly built up a reputation as one of the best 140mm fans on the market.
- PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor - The NF-A15 premium fans supplied with the NH-D15 support PWM for convenient automatic speed control through the mainboard. In addition, the maximum fan speed can be reduced from 1500 to 1200rpm using the supplied Low-Noise Adaptor for even quieter operation.
- Excellent component cooling - Extending below the fin-stacks, the large NF-A15 fans not only contribute to the NH-D15's superb CPU cooling capabilities but also provide massive airflow over surrounding motherboard components and heatsinks, thus ensuring excellent component cooling performance.
- SecuFirm2™ mounting system for AM4 - Noctua's SecuFirm2™ mounting systems have become synonymous with quality, safety and ease of use. In order to achieve the best compatibility and to match the airflow path inside the case, the SecuFirm2™ mounting for AM4 makes it possible to install the cooler either in standard orientation or turned by 90°. *The possibility of installing the cooler turned by 90° depends on the free space around the CPU socket and can thus vary from motherboard to motherboard.
- NT-H1 thermal compound - Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability, which makes it suitable for use in professional server and workstation environments.
- 6-year manufacturer's warranty - Noctua products are renowned for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the supplied NF-A15's feature an MTTF rating of more than 150.000 hours and the entire NH-D15 package comes with a full 6-year manufacturer's warranty.