- Run two independent monitors from your notebook or desktop computer even if that system only supports a single monitor output
- A dual monitor setup lets you organize your workspace more efficiently, multi-task more comfortably and make fewer errors
- Open a different application on each monitor or stretch one application across two monitors
- Uses your system's existing graphics card to deliver a stable platform for office, 3D design, and multimedia applications
- Quick and easy to install; there's no need to open the computer case or insert components.
- External device that won't void your system warranty
- Includes Matrox PowerDesk software for Windows to manage message pop-ups and window positioning
- Includes GXM Control Panel for Mac
- PC and Mac compatible
2 x 1920 x 1200 System dependent. Maximum resolutions supported may vary.
Input connectors (How the GXM connects to the system)
1 VGA input
Output connectors (How the GXM connects to the monitors)
2 DVI-I outputs (connects to digital or analog)
Dimensions of DualHead2Go
3.9" x 5.5" x 1.3"
10 cm x 14 cm x 3.2 cm
Included in the retail box
One 2-foot HD-15-to-HD-15 (analog) monitor cable
Software CD One USB cable
Matrox part number
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 2000
- Microsoft® Windows® XP and Windows XP x64bit
- Windows Vista™ and Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac® OS X v10.4 and Mac® OS X v10.5 Leopard
Matrox DualHead2Go is an external multi-monitor upgrade for notebooks and desktop computers. Ideal for business and professional users looking to increase their productivity with a dual monitor setup, this small box lets you run different applications on each monitor or view one application across two monitors. DualHead2Go is available in analog and digital editions.