We proudly introduce the MasterBox 5t, an expressive chassis inspired by the MasterBox 5:
This case’s straightforward design comes with conveniently placed cut-outs, making component installation, interior expansion, and multiple interior layouts simple and easy. It can also support large, high-end components, several fans and DIY liquid cooling. Keep your system looking clean with numerous routing holes and a cover for your PSU.
Moreover, the case has been added with a top handle for easy transportation, a fan control switch on the I/O panel for high or low fan speed, and this all blended with a LED front bottom lighting within a dual black red tone that makes this case stand out for any occasion.
- Top handle: for easy and convenient transportation of the case.
- I/O Panel fan controller: choose between high or low fan speed for adapted case cooling usage.
- Rotational LED bottom lighting: emits LED lighting from the front bottom of the case. The light can be rotated.
- Two-color design: the black and red makes the case stand out both outside and inside.
- Improved air flow: the front panel contains two large mesh slots for improved air intake.
- Flexible mounting: easily mount and rearrange SSDs across the motherboard tray, along the bottom shelf or on the back (for SSD).
- Expansion support: motherboard tray cutouts creatively rearrange space to fit high-end motherboards, extra-long dual-slot graphics cards and reservoir mounting for DIY cooling.
- Clean cabling: all system setups have plenty of space for hidden cable management.
- Compact cooling: with the included bracket, the case supports up to 3 120mm front fans, one 120mm rear fan, and up to 360mm front radiator for liquid cooling** (360mm radiator requires usage of the included bracket).
- You Decide the Inside: create a design that follows your personality and preferences. This case is designed to allow users the freedom to install their components however they want.