The Seidon 240V is the latest AIO watercooler that boasts an excellent value for performance. The compact 240mm radiator fits in virtually every case. Thanks to dual Silencio fans designed for silence, Seidon can unleash a powerful cooling storm at your command and keep it silent. Durable FEP Tubing provides the advantages of nearly no moisture absorption, high thermal stability and high pressure tolerance which all contribute to a long operating life.
The Optimal Pump and Water Block
The optimal pump and water block guarantees the best water flow and system performance.
Elegant Blue LED illumination on the top of water block.
New Cold Plate Technology
Factory filled with coolant then sealed and pressure tested - requires zero maintenance for years.
Tool-free Universal Mounting System
Compatible with all available Intel and AMD platform, include latest Intel LGA 2011 and AM3+
Silent Fan Technology
Dual Silencio fans to increase the performance of heat dissipation.
Reduced Noise and Power Output
PWM fans put out signal impulses that cause clicking noises and deformations within the fan. But Cooler Master's exclusive Silent Driver IC slows down the signal rate, suppressing the PWM switching sound. This results in an ultra-quiet 11 dB and low power current that clocks in at 0.6w(12V, 0.05A), not only making it the quieter choice but also helping you save on your energy bill.
Quality and Reliability
The Loop Dynamic Bearing (LDB) is a rigid and abrasion resistant compound that reduces vibrations, noise, and increases life expectancy to 160,000 hours. The self-lubricating and IP6X dustproofing design protects the bearing and keeps it operating smoothly, ensuring a new system will likely be long obsolete by the time these fans expire.
- Factory filled with coolant, then sealed and pressure tested - requires zero maintenance for years
- Highly optimized pump and water block guarantees the best water flow and system performance
- Specially designed 240mm radiator provides superior heat dissipation and fits in almost any case internally and externally
- Dual 120mm Silencio fans with a wide RPM range to dissipate the heat silently
- Applied micro channel technology for the best cooling performance
- Blue LED indicator lights up when it is operating