EK-FC Titan X Pascal is a high-performance full-cover water block for NVIDIA Titan X graphics card, based on Pascal architecture (GP102).
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC Titan X Pascal water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is made of electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC Titan X Pascal Backplate - Black, Nickel, Blue, Red, Gold) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Up to four EK-FC Titan X water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
- EK-FC Titan X Pascal series water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- NVIDIA® TITAN X factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
- New NVIDIA® SLI HB bridges are not compatible with this water block. You can still use regular SLI bridge that comes with every SLI supported motherboard.