Fast. Big. Durable.
Seagate have over 20 years' experience of bringing speed and reliability to our home or work storage options and continue to produce outstanding quality throughout their entire range.
The Seagate FireCuda effortlessly combines the speed and functionality of NAND flash storage with a solid, secure standard hard drive base. That integration gives the drive a superb speed of 6 Gb/s over the SATA interface with a spindle speed of 7200 RPM for the 3.5” form factor, making this class leading quality a must buy for all home and work storage solutions.
The 8GB MLC NAND flash component will breeze through all applications and run files much quicker, partnered with the 128MB Cache this drive has all the tools to become your primary storage option for a great price. The ground-breaking cache Seagate have equipped the drive with has exceptional longevity due to the need for much less power consumption.
A Richer Gaming Experience
Seagate FireCuda hard drives have significantly improved the speed at which you can run games, with the FireCuda weighing in a huge 5x faster when playing AAA titles and the ability to store up to 40 games per TB (25GB per game). The drive will install like a standard hard drive, in the sense that there are no additional drivers to update or software required when booting the drive.
Available in 1TB and 2TB capacities for the 3.5” size, the FireCuda is the perfect drive for professional storage solutions or home entertainment. Seagate have perfected the Hybrid standard and provided a genuine alternative to straight SSD that won’t break the bank. Backed by a 5 year warranty, Seagate are confident the FireCuda has everything you need.
- Seagate FireCuda 3.5 inch Internal Solid State Hybrid Drive
- 1TB Capacity
- SATA 6Gb/s NCQ interface
- 7200-RPM spin speed
- 64MB cache buffer
- 8GB MLC NAND flash memory
- Save time with a drive that boots in seconds, not minutes
- A perfect upgrade for gamers, creative professionals and PC enthusiasts who want it all, now
- Game up to 5x faster than with traditional 7200-RPM hard drives, and eliminate the need to uninstall games in order to make room for new ones
- Installs and operates like a standard hard drive. No additional drivers or software require