Exploring the Interior
The MasterBox 5's design and smartly placed tray cut-outs make light work of installing or expanding multiple interior configurations. Remove, slide and rearrange the internal layout to support larger, high-end components, air and DIY water cooling.
Expanding the Possibilities
Motherboard tray cut-outs creatively rearrange space for any size motherboard.
Tray cut-outs also allow for the easy mounting and rearranging of SSDs and HDDs across the motherboard tray, along the bottom shelf, or on the back side of the tray (for SSDs).
For CPU Coolers
No pushing! There’s enough elbow room inside, even for beastly coolers.
For Graphics Cards
Titans have a place inside too. Or your next VR-ready GeForce 1080.
Your Air Cooling Set-Up
The uniquely modular design of the MasterBox creates space where there usually isn't. The case supports
- Three 120mm fans
- Four fans with use of optional front bracket
Your Liquid Cooling Set-Up
The uniquely modular design of the MasterBox creates space to fit the biggest DIY cooling contraptions.*
*360mm radiator installable with optional front bracket.
For Clean Access
All system setups have hidden space for cable management.
Challenge the confines of the MasterBox 5 by creating intuitive and flexible layouts for components and cables, large or small. Then comes the easy part: building.
- Flexible mounting: easily mount and rearrange SSDs across the motherboard tray, along the bottom shelf or the back
- Expansion support: motherboard tray cutouts allow enough space to fit high-end motherboards, high end CPU cooler and reservoir mounting for DIY (do it yourself) cooling
- Clean cabling: all system setups have space for hidden cable management
- Compact cooling: supports three 120mm fans including two at the front, and one at the back, or a 280mm front radiator for DIY liquid cooling. With an optional extra bracket you can extend it to 360mm liquid cooling and up to three 120mm fan at front