What It Does
PoE30G-AT PoE Injector delivers up to 30W output power per port. By using this device, both data and electrical power can be simultaneously delivered through a single CAT5 (or better) Ethernet cable to a non-PoE Ethernet-enabled device, eliminating the trouble to connect it to an outlet nearby with an external power cord. You can connect it to a wireless AP, Web cam (IP Camera), IP telephone, or other devices for the purpose of reducing installation cost and improving your network performance.
- Support IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at standard;
- Auto-detects and provide power supply to PD equipment which compliant with IEEE802.3af at standard;
- Power consumption one port up to 30W.
- Compliant with IEEE802.3,IEEE802.3u,IEEE802.3ab,IEEE802.3af,IEEE802.3at Ethernet standard;
- 2 RJ-45 Gigabit ports support 10/100/1000Mbps connecting rate;
- Date&Power Out port support PoE.
- Integrated design and easy installation;
- Plug and play, no need to setup;
- GE transmission rate for wide use.
- Fireproofing level of case up to 94V0.