The iPad keeps getting thinner and lighter, and is being used in all kinds of places beyond the home such as classrooms and the workplace. That's why we designed the Kensington BlackBelt 1st Degree Rugged Case, which meets military-grade testing. It surrounds the iPad Air 2 in a strong, cushioned layer of rubber for great drop protection. The rubberized surface offers non-slip grip so it's easy to hold onto and prevents the iPad Air 2 from sliding off a table or desk. One part of the iPad that's particularly vulnerable is the corners, so the BlackBelt 1st Degree is designed with extra thick corner protection. There's also a raised bezel that protects the iPad screen from scratches. Even with all this protection, the BlackBelt 1st Degree provides access to all the tablet's ports, controls and cameras, and makes charging and syncing easy.
- Strong, cushioned rubber layer designed to meet military-grade MIL-STD-810G testing protocols for all-around protection against drops and scratches
- Rubberized texture makes it easy to grip and prevents it from sliding off table
- Unobstructed port openings for easy access to controls, cameras and connectors
- Raised bezel protects screen
- Fits into Charging Cabinets with bays 20mm and larger