Maximum comfort, customized for you
With its contoured design, customizable features that easily adjust to your needs, and a specially designed, right-handed mouse, Sculpt Comfort Desktop transforms the way you use a keyboard and mouse. It helps you keep your wrists in a neutral position, while providing functionality and shortcuts that improve typing efficiency.
Modern modular design
The sleek design and comfort curve layout keep keys within easy reach, while straightening wrists with ergonomic palm support that protects against inflammation and repetitive stress injuries. The split spacebar offers new backspace functionality to help you make the most of your keystrokes. Tight workspace? Sculpt Comfort Desktop can be easily customized to save space, and offer a more compact look, by detaching the palm rest.
Windows 8 integration
Sculpt Comfort Desktop perfectly integrates with Windows 8. The keyboard hotkeys provide shortcuts to the most commonly used keyboard functions. The Windows Touch tab, a touch-sensitive strip located on the side of the mouse, enables you to take advantage of swiping functionality as you navigate the Start screen.
- Contoured for comfort - Contoured design promotes a natural wrist position and puts keys within easy reach.
- Detachable palm rest - Detachable palm rest can be removed for a sleek, compact look.Work in the position that's most comfortable for you with detachable palm rest and adjustable keyboard legs.
- Split spacebar with backspace functionality - Split spacebar with backspace functionality is designed to improve typing efficiency.
- Four-Way Scrolling - Scroll four ways for greater efficiency and comfort by using the tilt wheel.
- Windows touch tab - Optimized for Windows 8, press the center of the blue strip to switch between your current app and the start screen. Swipe up on the blue strip to cycle through open modern apps, swipe down to reveal all the open apps and select the one you want. Also works in Windows 7: press to go to the Start menu, and swipe up or down to move forward and backward in your browser.