The HDMI Matrix routes high definition video in multiple resolutions up to 4K x 2K plus multichannel digital audio from any of the four HDMI sources to two displays. It works with HD-DVD players, Blu-Ray, PS3s and satellite set-top boxes. Every source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it with an IR remote.
Two outputs give you the choice of sending high definition audio and video signals to up to two displays. Any four to any two matrix switching allows for maximum versatility for integrated systems. It eliminates the needing of disconnects and reconnects sources to a display equipped with one input.
- 4-2 HDMI Matrix
- Remote Control
- PSU: 5v 2Amp
- Quick Installation Guide
- Switches easily between any four HDMI sources
- Distributes any of the four inputs to any combination of the two HDMI output displays
- Supports 4K x 2K resolution (UHD)
- Supports 1080p (HD)
- Supports 340MHz/3.4Gbps per channel (10.2Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Supports HDCP
- Supports uncompressed audio
- Supports all 3D formats, including email@example.com/24Hz and firstname.lastname@example.org/60Hz/50Hz