The VID2VGATV2 Composite and S-Video to VGA Video Scan Converter (with Scaler) provides a simple way to convert Composite or S-Video signals to VGA (or Component RCA) output, for use with computer monitors, projectors or HDTV sets. Equipped with an On-Screen Display (OSD) menu and dip switches for simple configuration and selection of your video output settings, this compact video scaler installs quickly and easily for a true plug-and-play experience. An integrated scaler circuit dynamically converts the S-Video or Composite video input signal, giving you multiple output resolutions to choose from, to ensure compatibility with your display or projector. Plus, the Component/S-Video-VGA Converter includes a VGA to Component (RCA) breakout cable, which enables you to connect to TV sets that are not equipped with a VGA port. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Convert and scale Composite/S-Video input to VGA/Component output
- Accepts NTSC and PAL input
- On-Screen Display for simple output setting selection
- VGA to Component (YPbPr) RCA Adapter included
- 50 Hz to 60 Hz frame rate conversion
- Plug & Play installation - no drivers or software required