The MDP2DVIMM6WS 6ft active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (Laptop, Macbook, Ultrabook etc.) directly to a DVI monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters. The converter features a stylish white design, that is well-suited for connecting Mac computers. For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any Mini DisplayPort output the active Mini DP to DVI adapter supports multimode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the MDP2DVIMM6WS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI Eyefinity cards. Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA). The MDP2DVIMM6WS is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal
- Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI conversion
- 1x Male DisplayPort connector, 1x Male DVI connector
- Plug-and-play installation