Serial ATA (SATA) connectivity
- Higher transfer rates with SATA connection (compared to PATA)
- Future proof; compatibility with the latest motherboards
- Better airflow in PC casings due to smaller cable and plug sizes
- SATA supports "hot swap" (must be supported by your motherboard)
- Use your drive for any purpose with the media you desire (including CD-R, CD±RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R DL format discs
- Purchase your media without hassle; you no longer have to worry about compatibility
It can automatically adjust writing strategy & running OPC to provide the best burning quality and avoid Buffer Underrun error as well.
SMART-X(*2) function adjusts CD-DA / VCD / DVD data extraction to a fastest allowable speed according to both data request rate from host and disc quality.
ABS system reduce vibration and noise during recording and reading.