The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive combines faster data speeds and generous capacity in a compact, stylish package. Spend less time waiting and transfer files to the drive up to ten times faster than with a standard USB 2.0 drive.1 With storage capacities up to 512GB5, the drive can accommodate your bulkiest media files and documents.
Move files quickly with faster transfer speeds
With transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s3 the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive reduces the time you'll spend waiting for files to move from the flash drive to your computer. Enabled for USB 3.0, this fast drive lets you transfer and store large files up to ten times faster than USB 2.0 drives.1
High-capacity drive accommodates large files
Offered in capacities up to 512GB5 the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive can hold all your favorite media and important documents, including high-resolution photos, MP3s, movies, presentations, and graphic files.
Stylish, portable design
With its sleek black design, the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive is as stylish as it is practical. This compact and portable drive can easily travel with you in a pocket or handbag.
SanDisk SecureAccess™ software keeps files private
The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive includes SanDisk SecureAccess software, which lets you set up a password-protected private folder on your drive.2 Your files will be secured with 128-bit AES encryption to help keep them confidential, even when sharing the drive with others.
The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive is backed by a five-year limited warranty.4
1. Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors. (Not applicable to 16GB)
2. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X 10.9+ (Software download required for Mac, see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess)
3. (for 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB): Write to drive up to 10 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 130MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes. (for 16GB): Write to drive up to 5 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 130MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
4. See www.sandisk.com/wug for additional information.
5. 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.