Built with premium features in mind, Reaper is constructed with a powerful and high precision 8200 DPI Avago laser sensor. Take full advantage of its wide DPI range with on-the-fly DPI switching via its dedicated Clutch key. 128KB of onboard flash memory means storing eight programmable key functions within three separate profiles. Each button has been intelligently placed throughout the Reaper’s ergonomic design to be quickly and easily activated during game play.
- Thicker, Rugged Metallic Scroll Wheel
- Customizable Aluminum Palm Plate
- LED Lighting Groove
- Adjustable DPI Settings (Up to 8200)
- Programmable Clutch Button
- Avago 9800 High Precision Laser Sensor
- Front LED Beam
- 1.8m Braided Cable with
- Gold Plated USB Connector
Reaper comes with 8 fully programmable buttons that can be saved as your favorite button assignments. The intuitively designed “clutch button” enables gamers to instantly switch to a preselected DPI setting for accurate aiming in different environments (like sniping) when held. Release the button and you are restored to your original setting.
The rubberized, soft touch surface paired with a premium aluminum cover and wheel makes Reaper comfortable, durable and lightweight gaming device
Besides basic button assignments, you can also program command sequences as macro keys and save them to 4 different profiles on the onboard memory. Once programmed, Reaper saves those profiles across different systems even without the CM Storm application installed. A perfect mouse for tournament gamers on-the-go.
The warm glow of white LED lighting peers through the groove in the palm rest and in the front. Access the Reaper’s software to toggle lighting effects between modes such as a menacing breathing effect or “rapid fire” (reactive lighting) mode.
Design Palm Design
Body Plastic / Aluminum / Rubber
Sensor Avago 9800
Switch Omron 5 million clicks
Onboard Memory 128k
Inch Per Second 150
Max. Acceleration 30g
LED color White
Cable length 1.8m/ 5.75 feet Braided cable
- Aluminum and rubberized coating body structure
- 8200 DPI high precision Avago laser sensor
- 1000 Hz polling rate with 1ms response time
- 128kB flash onboard memory
- Ergonomic right handed design
- 8 fully programmable buttons
- 1.8 m / 5.75 feet braided cable