By teaming up eleven stator guide vanes with a specially conceived seven blade impeller, the NF-F12's Focused Flow system creates outstanding static pressure and focuses the airflow for superior performance on heatsinks and radiators.
At the same time, a wide range of advanced aerodynamic design measures, second generation SSO bearings and Noctua's new, custom designed PWM IC for fully automatic control guarantee astounding quietness of operation.
The NF-F12 comes with modular cabling, integrated anti-vibration pads and two speed settings for full flexibility.
Its commanding performance, exhaustive set of features and Noctua's trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for use on air coolers, radiators and other pressure demanding applications.
- Size 120x120x25 mm
- Connector 4-pin PWM
- Bearing SSO2
- Blade Geometry Heptaperf
- Frame Technology Focused Flow
- Rotational Speed (+/- 10%) 1500 RPM
- Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%) 1200 RPM
- Min. Rotational Speed (PWM) 300 RPM
- Airflow 54.9 CFM
- Airflow with L.N.A. 43.7 CFM
- Acoustical Noise 22.4 dB(A)
- Acoustical Noise with L.N.A. 18.6 dB(A)
- Static Pressure 2.61 mm H2O
- Static Pressure with L.N.A. 1.83 mm H2O
- Max. Input Power 0.6 W
- Max. Input Current 0.05 A
- Voltage 12 V
- MTBF > 150.000 h
- Scope of Delivery Low-Noise Adapter (L.N.A.), 4-Pin Y-Cable, 30cm Extension Cable, 4 Vibration-Compensators, 4
- Fan Screws
- Warranty 72 months