This upgraded version of the Syclone II comes with 2 x USB 3.0 easy-access ports on the top of the chassis - get super fast USB 3.0 transfer speeds of up to 4.8 Gbit/s for your removable storage, all within easy reach.
The Syclone II is solidly constructed in 0.6mm SECC Japanese steel and beautifully finished both inside and out. Not only is the chassis beautifully finished in all black (both interior and exterior), the PCI covers, motherboard tray, removable HDD cage and screw-less kits are high-lighted in blue or red. This makes the case look unique, helping it stand out from the others. The combination of colours, glossy front panel and the front LEDs give the Syclone II case a striking appearance.
The Syclone II case has been designed to be user friendly with its great expandability and versatility. The screw-less feature and pre-drilled holes on the motherboard tray for cable routing make this chassis a joy to work with. The pre-drilled cable routing holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent cable damage from sharp edges. A CPU cut-out is also pre-drilled on the motherboard tray for ease of CPU cooler installation and removal.
This chassis offers plenty of space for installation of components. Behind the front door are four 5.25" drive bays with one of them having an adaptor to allow for a 3.5" device to be installed. Inside the chassis are six 3.5" drive bays that are ideal for 3.5 or 2.5" HDD/SSDs. The chassis is deep enough to accommodate long graphics cards up to 400mm in length (when the middle HDD cage is removed). With the middle HDD cage installed, the chassis can support cards up to 290mm.
To keep temperatures down there are three locations for installing case fans. At the front of the case there is a 140mm LED fan (supplied). This brings cool air into the case and helps to aid HDD cooling. At the rear of the case is a 120mm LED fan (supplied) which extracts the warm air from inside the chassis. Finally the side panel also has room for a 120mm or 140mm fan (not supplied). This fan can be used as an exhaust or an intake fan.
The Syclone II is certainly a case that will catch peoples attention, with its aggressive looks and the stylish colour co-ordination. In AeroCools words, it is the "ultimate eye catcher".
- Form Factor: Midi Tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX
- PSU Support: Standard ATX
- Gaming Case: Yes
- Water Cooling Ready: Yes
- Dimensions: 270mm x 480mm x 525mm (W x H x D)
- Packaging Dimensions: 312mm x 515mm x 578mm (W x H x D)
- Body Material: SECC 0.60mm
- Front Bezel Material: ABS Plastic
- Side Panel: Window / Vented
- External Bays: 4 x 5.25” External
- Internal Bays: 6 x 3.5” Internal
- Drive Bay Notes: 4 x 5.25" (external) and 6 x 3.5" (internal)
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
- Cooling Front: 1 x 14cm fan (included)
- Cooling Top: None
- Cooling Rear: 1 x 12cm BLUE LED fan (included)
- Cooling Side: 1 x 12cm or 14cm fan (optional)
- Cooling Bottom: None
- IO Ports:
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x E-SATA
- 1 x HD Audio (Also Supports AC'97)
- 1 x Microphone
- Front Bezel Colour: Black
- Body Colour: Black
- System Cabinet Features:
- PSU Included: No
- Net Weight (KGs): 6.88 KG