The C6KEY110SWH Cat6 Keystone Jack is designed to snap into wall plates, patch panels, and surface connection boxes for quick, seamless deployment. Meeting and exceeding the international standard ISO / IEC 11801 and the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 requirements, this RJ45 keystone jack provides the perfect solution for your Ethernet networks. Durably constructed of only top quality materials, this Cat6 wall jack is backed by StarTech.com's 2 year warranty. Terminates Cat6 cables at a 180° angle, reducing the keystone profile within the wall jack, wall plate or patch panel. Solid, one-piece plastic construction with a flexible 8-pin insert for added durability. Backed by StarTech.com 2-year warranty. Suitable for applications that use 23-26 AWG solid state and standard network cables. 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 10BASE-T Ethernet applications ATM-25/ATM-51/ATM-155 network connections. 100 VG-AnyLan network connections. TR-4/TR-16 Active/TR16 Passive network connections.
- The wall jack features a high-impact, flame retardant (UL 94V0) plastic housing
- Supports Cat6 Network Bandwidths of 250MHz
- Meets and exceeds the international standard ISO / IEC 11801 and the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 requirements
- Dual-type IDC connectors, situated 180° relative to the RJ45 ports, terminated using 110-type punch tool
- Color coded for both T568A and T568B installations