The huge growth in data traffic is placing crucial demands on data centres running 24/7 to reach faster speeds while operating cost-efficiently. The Samsung SSD PM863 is the optimal solution. Boasting a wide-capacity up to 3.84 TB in a 2.5-inch form factor, PM863 saves valuable space without extra power consumption or compromise in performance thanks to groundbreaking Samsung V-NAND technology. PM863 delivers high random Input/Output Operations Per Second (IOPS), lower latency, higher reliability and reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) under mixed workloads, ideal for Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), streaming or Web servers. PM863 features cutting-edge Samsung V-NAND technology that stacks the vertical layers in three dimensions, solving the cell-to-cell interference that causes data corruption in planar NAND. This technology leads to increased capacity on the same footprint, as well as increased performance, endurance and power efficiency - all essentials for data centres.
- A leading-edge SSD in performance, endurance and energy efficiency
- Achieve high endurance with V-NAND technology
- Optimized performance for mixed workload
- Lower TCO without sacrificing performance
- Ensure data integrity for improved reliability
- Leverage the expertise of a technology leader in innovation