The MXTMMHQ3M High Resolution VGA Cable (3-meter) is designed to provide the highest video quality possible through VGA, ideally suited for high resolution applications of 1920x1200 and above. This durably constructed coaxial VGA video cable (HD15 to HD15) eliminates the picture ghosting and fuzzy images that are inherent to non-coaxial VGA cables, while delivering superior EMI interference protection by using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
- Supports high resolution applications(1920x1200 and above)
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture colour
- Moulded connector ends with strain relief.
- Triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display
- Triple coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display
- Durably constructed cable, with high quality HD15 connectors
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture colour from your VGA monitor
- High quality VGA connectors with moulded PVC strain relief